Dance your heart out!
Learn the art of seductive pole dance, including floor work, lap dance and strip tease. Build strength with graceful pole tricks in these 90 minute classes, all set to a killer soundtrack reflecting the theme of the week. Show it all off during your moment in the spotlight at the end of class and take home moves that scream “I love my body!”
4 Week Series:
Beginner/Intermediate pole dance series taught by Sydney Lex, Bethlayne and Lila
Beginner pole dance series taught by Deanna Scarlet and Jayde
Each class will begin with a floor dance warm up and transition into pole work that we will build on each week. At the end of class we will put it all together in a choreographed routine or improv dance with your own style and flare!
Space is limited. To register, send payment via Venmo or Paypal
SEND PAYMENT VIA VENMO OR PAYPAL BELOW:
- If you cannot attend class, you can cancel up to 24 hours in advance. Check your email for the confirmation email with the cancellation link. Please sign out of class so someone else can take your spot!
- Within 24 hours, classes are not refundable but drop ins and class packs are transferable if space allows. Contact Mikka if you cannot attend less than 24 hours in advance.
- To reschedule a class, sign out via the cancellation link you received in the confirmation email and sign into a different class.
- In this dance-focused class, all-levels are welcome.
- Please join the facebook group for updates on class information. You are welcome to post specific requests for pole work or questions about the series in the group.
- If you have a favorite song you like to move to, bring it ready to play. At the end of class you'll have the opportunity to dance!
- Dress in workout gear, don't wear any lotions or jewelry. Shorts and legwarmers are great. We dance barefoot but you are welcome to bring heels or boots you like to dance in.
- Still have questions? Call 415.582.6773 for a quick response.
Want your own private pole dance class or party?
We would love to host! Whether you are celebrating a birthday, bachelorette party, work event or just want a fun activity for you and your friends, we can help! Our instructors can customize a 90 minute or 2 hour class or party to your theme and interests of the group. We can also provide a customized playlist, costumes, decor, drinks, food and more! Call 415.582.6773 or contact Mikka to design your special event.
upcoming pole dance events: